QAA Enterprises is the commercial arm of the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, specialising in quality improvement in higher and further education.
What does QAA Enterprises do?
Having effective quality assurance procedures in higher education is hugely important - for the individual student, for the reputation of the institution and for ensuring that UK education remains world-leading.
QAA Enterprises delivers training, events, and enhancement services to enable higher education providers and other stakeholders to benchmark, improve and manage their own quality assurance processes. This builds on the knowledge, experience and track record of QAA in all matters to do with quality improvement.
We have expert knowledge of
- Development and implementation of quality assurance processes and practices in education.
- National and international benchmarks to evaluate standards.
- Good practice in student engagement in quality assurance.
- Effective quality assurance of collaborative provision.
- Subject benchmark statements.
- Consultancy and advice on quality assurance for institutions in higher and further education.
- Training and consultancy for overseas universities and agencies.
- Auditing quality processes for the private sector and for professional, statutory and regulatory bodies.
- Presentations and workshops on quality in education-related issues facing your institution
- Conferences on quality matters.
- CPD and study tours.
- Research into issues related to quality assurance in the higher education sector, nationally and internationally.
- Collaborative projects related to quality assurance in the education sector.
Our clients include
- Quality assurance staff in a wide range of higher and further education institutions in the UK.
- Professional, statutory and regulatory bodies.
- International quality assurance agencies.
- International education providers outside the UK.
To find out more on how we can work together please email us on email@example.com.
We would be delighted to tell you more about what we are doing, our plans for the future and how we might be able to help you. For more information, contact Jennie Evans, Head of Business Strategy & Development (01452 557163; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Natalja Sokorevica (01452 557038; email@example.com).
QAA Enterprises is a wholly owned trading subsidiary of QAA, registered in England and Wales number 7588108. As a social enterprise, QAA Enterprises gift aids all profits back to QAA at the end of each financial year to enable QAA to continue to develop its services and activities.